Monday, March 06, 2006

The weekend's over again... and I'm bugged by the Monday blues..

Neway, we went to Fifi's engagement and Erna's wedding on 26th Feb. Congrats to both.. may you be happy with your chosen ones. We later went to Costa Sands to stay the night with my family. However, didn't manage to do much for Dear's birthday. My sister's mother in law passed away on the following Monday.. so I had to help her look after the kids. But we did go to Ikea on Tuesday to buy some shelves and stuff to makeover our room. After that it was back to work.

Yesterday, I got a sudden urge to bake some brownies! But I cheated and took the easy way out. Bought the pre-mix from Shop n Save, mixed it with eggs, water and oil.. and voila! I even had time to vacuum the house while it was baking in the oven. Hee hee...!

Lately, the news and papers were filled with the story about Nonoi, the 2-yr old girl who was murdered by her step-father. I share the family's grief and give them my condolences.

1 comment:

Mylifestory said...

hehe... do i oso have la.. go check it out..
http://hadi-mylifestory.blogspot.com