Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Random Thoughts

I felt like Superwoman yesterday. Reached home around 7.30pm. The kitchen was in a mess! Plates piled up high, oily stove and floor, a mountain of dirty laundry.. the list goes on.

Since Ema (my maid) left 2 weeks ago.. I'm still trying to adapt. Serves me right for taking the maid's services for granted. I never had to worry about housework. It used to be so easy...

Upon reaching home, I first cleared the kitchen sink. Next was to wash the laundry and heat up the remainig food for dinner. After that came the oily stove, cooking rice and moping of the kitchen floor. while waiting for the kitchen floor to dry, I even managed to vacuum the whole house!

Felt so pleased with myself for being able to do so much. Was about to turn on the TV when I saw the piles of clothes to be ironed... I cringed ... lets just leave it for the weekend... hehe!

Lately, work has become a bore. Doing the same thing over the years.. I think it's starting to get to me. Hopefully things will get better.

Meeting the girls for dinner today. So long since we last met.. has it been 6 mths? If I'm not wrong, the last time we met was during my dad's funeral. Really looking forward to meet them.. they've always managed to cheer me up.

Feeling a bit down lately. Thought of my late father keep coming back to me. It creeps up when I least expect it. I've yet to visit his grave. I don't know if I really don't have time.. or if it's just me. I've always been a coward. It suddenly feels like I'm avoiding reality.. avoiding the fact that he's gone forever.

Haiyz.. u see how much I need to go out? Just have fun with no thought of what tomorrow might bring.. I'm sick of this heavy feeling.

But again.. maybe its just me and my imagination. It will pass...


No comments: