Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm BACK!

Boy, am I glad to be back!

The ride was endless... sleepy, dusty, we only managed to reach home at abt 2am Monday morning.

I don't know why the ride this time round seemed never-ending. My bum still hurts from seating so long on the bike.

The stay at Hatyai was enjoyable though. We shopped and dined... we even visited our fav hangout called the West Side - popular for its live band. We were pleasantly surprised that they recognized us from our last visit.

Neverthelessly, I'm still glad to be back. We'll be preparing for our next trip to Ko Samui come 11th April!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, interested to know how much you have to pay to bring the bike over to ko samui. a few of my friends and i are planning a trip up there in june. email me at shirazrafi@hotmail.com

thanks!