Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy but sleepy...


Goodness gracious me!

The last few days have been exhausting. I've been sleeping late and have not had the time to do any housework at all!

Sunday, we went to the IT Fair at Suntec City with hubby, mak, my sis and her kids. The crowd was overwhelming! I had the strongest urge to turn back and go home. But, we had a mission and I refuse to give up.

So we endured, at least me and hubby did. Mak and the rest decided to go shop around. After being pushed and shoved around countless of times, we made our purchase. Luckily we had done our research at home. The purchase was made quickly. But the queue.. masya-allah! Nasib baiklah, aku penyabar orangnya.. Hahaha! Nak tak nak, still have to wait. I'm so happy with my purchase.. my new notebook and printer will be my best friend for now.

But the day was still not over. We had a quick dinner after that and shopped around at Carrefour. When I finally reched home, it was close to 12mn. I still had to wait up for hubby to come home. He's gone to Mak's place to help them install the new DVD player they just bought.

I expected to go home early on Monday. Was all ready to rush home after work. Hubby was also on course nearby, so I had free transport home. Tetapi malangnya, hubby had other plans for us :(

First stop was to Upp Boon Keng. Mum-in-law used to stay there before she moved in with us. So before the flat is being returned to HDB, there were some things to be dismantled. After that, it was to Paya Lebar where hubby and anothar friend proceeded to 'repair motor'.

It was 12mn when we finally reached home. By then, I was having gastrics and nearly could not walk up to the flat. I think the look on my face must have scared hubby a bit, cos he quickly fixed me a cheese sandwich. Hee.. malu pulak aku. Patut aku yang siap kan dier makan, ni the other way round pulak.

Ngantuk-ngantuk pun, we still took out the notebook.. nak try katakan.. Tapi kecundang juga aku. Ada problem dgn notebook and all we got was a blank screen! Haiyz.. malangnyer nasib ku.

After several calls and a trip down to Funan Centre, the notebook is finally up and running.. Hurray!


2 comments:

Trina said...

hehehe hello!!! heheheh kesiannya about the laptop! dah semangat ehheh sekali kwng kwang kwang. geramnya! kalau i pun i sure bingit heheh ;)

anyway Salam perkenalan...

zarina_11 said...

hi hi.. what to do.. its just my luck. neway, its nice knowing you too!