Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF!!!

Thank God its Friday!!

Time seems to be dragging by today. and I just can't wait for hubby's arrival in front of my office at 6pm today.

I was on MC yesterday. I dunno what I ate wrong, but my tummy was hurting yesterday morning. It got better, but my back was also aching. Went to my regular clinic for medication and stuff. Then, I also went to this tailor's shop for my kebaya. This year, I will have my purple songket and orange kebaya. Too much colour if u ask me. But hubby kept on insisting on the orange untill I finally agreed. I still have my pink and cream material, but I think I'll save that till after Raya. Then I can get a good tailor at a reasonable price.

After that, I went around to buy some groceries. Decided to cook since I was the only one home. Made chicken rendang and this vege soup. Mom cameover with the kids to help me since I was fasting and sick.. kekeke!

After break fast, we went to Vista Point for desserts. Dunno why, I always get the urge for something cold and sweet. So had my chng tng, plus some toiletries and I was ready to go home.

Something is wrong with me. I dun want to be paranoid, bit I've been feeling very tired lately. My whole body seems to be aching, esp my back. At night, I will sleep soundly all the way till morning. Usually, I will wake up everytime hubby reaches home from work or opens the door to the bedroom. Nowadays, I just sleep through it all. Haiyz... I think I need a massage really badly.

so u see why I am so happy its Friday??!! Woo hoo!!

No comments: