Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Random Thoughts of a Girl


Work, as usual, has been madness. Finally got a breather today after I managed to send out the GIRO list to my finance dept yesterday.

Met Jillian for lunch today. Gave her the long awaited birthday present. Haiyz.. it was long long overdue! Sorry gals. This does not mean I love you any less. I can't post a pic of the present yet though. I've still yet to meet Jean to pass hers. Ya, they both get the same present. So Jillian and I walked to Marina Square today. Had lunch at the foodcourt. Been eating a lot lately, so had YTH soup for lunch.

Oh yes! Jillian, my sis-in-law said that your hubby dearest is good looking. LOL! Tell him that for me ok. He will be smiling away for sure...

Its been a while since we had our group meeting. Work schedule does not allow us to meet as often as we like. With Jillian working retail hours and Sophian working shift, its hard to get a day when all of us are available.

So last weekend, we went to my aunt's house for the 2nd kenduri of the month. It was great catching up with people who have known u since u were a baby. It was also too easy to reminisce about my late dad. I could almost see him sitting on the sofa, smoking away while chatting with his siblings. I miss u dad...

Finally, I'd like to wish my dearest sister a Happy Happy Birthday! You are, and always be, a very important part of my life. May happiness be with you always.


No comments: