Monday, September 18, 2006

Something to blog about

Remember I promised to post the pressies I got for Jean & Jillian? Well this is it...

I hope they like it. It was a very belated present, and I'm so sorry it took so long!
And then on Thursday, 14 Sept 2006, we received the long awaited sms from a dear friend. Ayu have finally given birth to the sweetest baby girl. We visited her after work at SGH. Isn't this just the sweetest thing ever...?


On Friday, I got such a shock when mom told me that Raziq was admitted to KK Hospital. High fever and tonsils. I rushed over as soon as I heard. Luckily I was not home yet; was window-shopping in Orchard with Jean after dinner.

He was dischaarged on Sunday and is back to his cheeky self. Luckily we took precaution as Naqib's fever was also climbing that day. Haiyz.. it's so worrisome when kids get sick. I don't know how I'm gonna handle it when its my kids we're talking about.

I've started fasting today. Just realised that fasting month is coming very soon. I also didn't want to give my tummy a shock when the time comes, so this is sort of a warming up.

I love Ramadan. Since I was young, we never fail to look forward to this month in the Islamic calendar, followed by Syawal.

But then again, Dad passed away last Syawal. This Raya is going to be very different from the past. God bless his soul. I miss u daddy...

No comments: