Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A quickie post


Me going to CK Tang for their private sale today. Hurray!! No lah.. not as if I'm going to shop till I drop. I just gotta get my MAC blusher. I'm in dire need of a replacement since the current one is very quickly depleting.

Other than that, I'm going to 'look' at shoes. I desperately want one, but I am gonna be considerate and maybe keep it for next time. Maybe. Heehee..!!

Hubby's starting on his new part time job today. Nope. It is not easy having your own home at all. The household bills just about kill us. (Not to mention the many many other things that come your way.. blender rosak lah, shampoo habis lah, and wat about the grocery??!!) The pressure we feel each month, its like having to squeeze every last bit of the juice from the fruit. It's been a while since hubby held on to two jobs. But he's decided to go for it while he is still young. Furthermore, he has yet to settle his 'continuing education" thingy. So might as well use the time to earn more money. I shall try to become a better wife by being extra sensitive to his needs from hence on. God knows how many this off days he'll get in a month for him to rest.

Looks like I am about to become a single wife. Not that I am complaining lah.. I understand the need. And I understand that he is doing this for us. Who'd have thought that it takes our marriage to bring about this maturity in us. I'm proud of you darl! And Me..!!

But its not like I'm squandering all our money away hokay! I really need the blusher for work and working shoes really is about to give way. So there! Although I admit, its really guilt that is making me so defensive. Hee hee! Ok ciao!!

No comments: