Thursday, August 10, 2006

National Day

Erm.. this is a little bit belated, but nevertheless, Happy National Day! Seeing how Singapore has developed over the years and the pride on the men's faces while they marched to the centre of the stadium. Watching the parade on tv yesterday, it almost moved me to tears.

The night before that, we also joined Idris and Aidah for their solemnization at a mosque in Bukit Panjang. So happy for them!


On another note, this weekend gathering has been cancelled. There goes my surprise for them. Looks like I really gotta surprise them at their workplace one of these days.

Coming Saturday however, I have a few things to do. My cousin has planned a cukur rambut for her baby and at the same time, we have also promised to attend Idirs and Aidah wedding at the Malay Village. Looks like it it will be a promising weekend after all!

For now however, we still have to slog at work for today and tomorrow. I'm counting down the hours!!

No comments: