Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The weekend came and gone...

The long weekend came and went in a flash... That always seems to be the case. So today, we're back at work.. doing mundane things like filing and typing letters and emails. Haiyz...

Last Friday at 5.30pm, while counting down the hours to the long weekend, we had a mini bday celebration for our colleague, who is also my good friend. One of my other colleague had bought the cake. Whilst the rest gathered in the conference room, I switched off the lights and ta-daa... the cake was brought out. The bday gal was all smiles as we all sang her the bday song. Happy Birthday Angeline...!

On Saturday, as promised, I brought my sister's kids to Snow City. It was freezing.. but other than that, we had fun! Despite slipping and falling down a couple of times, both Naqib and Raziq had so much fun that they refused to leave after our 1-hr session was up. They were too busy throwing snow at Nenek, Mama and Mami... Yup.. that's right! We became their target and had to grin and bear their feeble attempts at aiming the snowball at us. However, it was worth suffering. You would think so too if you heard their giggles and laughter that even now, brings a smile to my face. After that, we went to Jurong Point for dinner at Banquet. Following that, headed back to Mom's place to wait for hubby's return from work.

Sunday was a lazy day for me.. spent the whole day at home. The first part of the day was spent with my Sims 2... glad to say that my Sims has just got promoted and is busy getting herself a new partner! Haha.. you wouldn't understand if you're not a Sims player... After that, I switched on the Net. I was so busy surfing, I almost forgot to cook for hubby who was due home in a few hours time. Luckily I made it just an hr before he was due. Otherwise, I would have expected a earful from him.. heheh..!

Monday... we went to JB in the afternoon to top up petrol and get hubby's long overdue haircut. Following that was lunch at our neighbourhood shopping centre. Went home to rest and change before going out again to meet my bestest girlfriends for dinenr at town. Over the coffee cum update session, we chatted on and on till it was time to leave. Jillian, by the time we meet up next, you may already be a married woman! Welcome to the club! Hahaha...

So that's it.. my long weekend which came and is now gone.. can't wait for the next one!

No comments: