Friday, May 19, 2006

I dunno what came over me last night. For sure I've been feeling tired last few days and thoughts of Dad has been coming back to me. But I didn't know what made me post such an entry for all to see.. I feel a little bit exposed now.

Neway... we'll be off to Genting and KL tomorrow morning. And I;m feeling a bit panicky cos I've yet to pack a single thing! Haven't decided what to bring, what to wear, what luggage to lug... Haiyz, I'm in trouble for sure.

Hopefully this trip will rejuvenate me and bring back the cheeriness that once were. This trip will also be good for mom, Nadia, Mamat and the kids. They have not been anywhere for the longest time. This will also be my brother's last trip before his enlistment to the army.

I'm worried about Naqib. His habit of biting his fingernails is getting from bad to worse. At times, he bites until he draws blood.. and even so, he will start again when the blood stops. Mom says she read somewhere that children who bites their fingernails are stressed. Is he stressed?
Well, for sure if I were him, I would. Firstly his maternal grandfather passed away. Just weeks after, his paternal granny passed away. Its no wonder he wakes up crying at night telling Mak that he don;t want her to 'meninggal' or pass away as well. Then there's the thing abt his dad. We try to ease this for him by taking him out, buying him toys and etc. But although he enjoys himself, bites away he still does. All of us are very worried. So ok... here's calling all mommies out there.. any advice? Email me at: zarina_11@hotmail.com

dun think I'll be able to log on tonight. So I'll be back upon my return from Malaysia. Till then.. byez!

No comments: