Friday, April 21, 2006

I wanna learn too...!

I am currently attending a 3 day course by NTUC to learn Adobe Photoshop. I find that it is getting more and more crucial that I start learning. It can be such a useful tool to use at work, as well as for personal use. I hope to be able to attend the Advanced class sometime this year too.

Actually, the main reason I want to attend this course is because I'm so envious of other bloggers who have knowledge in Photoshop. Their talent enables them to come up with such interesting designs. I'm hoping to be as talented as them in time to come. But of course, this will only happen with constant practice.

So... yeah.. I'll be practicing. Costantly. Will post my progress on my blog too so that y'all can see whether or not I'm progressing. Feel free to drop me any ocmments k...!

Oh ya.. Hubby, pls pls pls be a willing volunteer for my pictures ok. And sis, lemme ur sons to model sometimes k! I won't do anything naughty.. I promise! Heheh... :P

1 comment:

moby said...

Hi Aunty Zarina! I blog-hopped like a froggie from .... errr .... I forgot where. Hehe!! :D

Anyway, good to know you're taking the course to improve not only your work, but your blog too. Interesting posts. But don't forget the most important thing - CONTENT! Blogs are not just about pictures and nice backgrounds. Write well and you'll have lots of fans/readers (me included!). Just a tip! ;)