Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It seems like ages since I was here! Seems like my blog turut berpuasa in this holy month of Ramadan... kekeke!

Anyway, I've been occupied lah. Last Thursday, we went to meet up with hubby's secondary school mates. It was so much fun! It made me think of my own secondary school mates and how we've drifted apart over the years. Anyway, for pics, click HERE okie!

dun ask me what i did on Friday cos... GASP!! I can't remember. Talk about short term memory huh!

Sat, met up with Jillian and Hubby. Broke my fast at Newton hawker centre witht he usual spread of ikan pari bakar, sotong sambal, omelette with shrimp and tom yam! Hmmm.... so sedap! After that, we brought them to Geylang to get my 'Blinky' lights! It was super crowded! We walked and walked... and hubby even participated in this carpet auction! But luck was not with I as others managed to outbid us.

I was ready to go home after Geylang but hubby and Lester has other plans. Off we went to Parklane for billiard. While they play, Jillian and I were busy chatting at the side. The game ended only at 1.30am! And I was super duper tired and yawning all the way! But it was a good day and we enjoyed ourselves very much.

Sunday, as usual was reserved for housework. Nothing much there.

Yesterday though, we went back to Geylang with mom and bro. Berbuka puasa at Hawa Rest at Onan Road and had my hor fun and hubby's chicken rice. Walked around after that and bought my senduks (ladle) for Raya. We bought 10! LOL!! So funny!

So today, its back at work. So sorry that this entry is super dry without the usual sprinkle of photos okie! Didn't bring my camera and hard drive to work lah. Btw, what's up with me and the use of the word 'super'... god knows why! HAHA!!

Anyway.. Raya is coming!! Bestlar! Nie next week nak pegi pasar, buat kuih, tukar langsir.. and etc. So best!! Excuse me while I go check my list.. *byebye!

No comments: